Synthetic Hair Extensions
The two day course begins at 10:00 am and ends at 5:00 pm.
You must have prior hair extensions experience to take this course.
This advanced hair extension course will educate you on why synthetic hair is a lucrative alternative to human hair extension. This natural looking hair can be straightened and curled. It is affordable to stock in the salon so your never caught without hair when you have a walk-in client who needs an immediate head of hair.
The curriculum includes:
- How to use extensions for:
- Highlights & lowlights
- Color blocking
- Cut correction
- Color correction
- Adding length
- The unique blending process giving you the ability to match any hair color
- How to prepare and section the clients hair
- Installation and removal of 2 methods of attachment for the synthetic hair
- Proper cutting and styling techniques
- How to do chemical services with extensions
- Client after care
- How to do an accurate client consultation and ensure payment
- Trouble shooting
As a part of this course you also receive a Hollywood Hair Exensions Tool kit.